Customer Service Representative
Classification: Employee, Full Time
Location: Cypress, CA
Our Customer Service Representatives provide exceptional customer service to Medical Providers who utilize CMB for lab services and well as staff within the lab.
** Responsibilities may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Provides excellent customer service to Providers and Medical Staff.
- Responds to inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinates add-on test orders, supply orders and report distribution.
- Locates and provides test-related information including test results, turn-around-time, specimen requirements, etc.
- Position requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, multi-tasking, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- A high school diploma (or its equivalency).
- Minimum 2 years of prior work experience in customer service environment.
- Experience with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, electronic mail and a laboratory information system.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as printer, faxes, photocopiers and document imaging systems.
- Attention to detail and commitment to follow tasks through to completion.
- Excellent phone skills and etiquette.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English.Proficiency in additional languages a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Prior experience in a laboratory or relevant healthcare environment a plus.