Clinical Trials Coordinator (CTC)
Classification: Full-time Hours: Mon - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Location: Cypress, CA
** Responsibilities may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Ensure compliance with the clinical trial protocol and overall objectives of the study including the collection, preparation, maintenance, and data entry of requisitions.
- Maintain strong relationship with client and troubleshoot any queries or issues.
- Clinical Research Coordinators will provide support, coordination and leadership for clinical studies that may involve industry-sponsored Phase I, II, III, and IV clinical trials; government-funded clinical research, and investigator-initiated clinical They ensure smooth, accurate progress of clinical studies from the planning and approval stages through study completion and post-study closure.
- The Clinical Trials Coordinator is responsible for the processing of laboratory requisitions and test samples in the pre-analytical and /or post-analytical phase, with occasional involvement in the analytical phase under the constant and direct supervision of licensed personnel, to ensure positive patient/sample identification and accurate test information are maintained throughout the entire process.
- High School Diploma and / or college degree.
- Research experience or experience in a clinical settings preferred.